As I promised here are the slides Kevin and I used for today’s webinar:
Here is what we covered:
- Short introduction to this new product – Flash Builder for PHP
- Using the new Flex and PHP project wizard and discussing the generated projects
- “Consuming” a PHP service from Flex
- Building a simple UI to display data stored in the database
- Explaining how the PHP remoting end point is configured (gateway.php)
- Tips and tricks on using PHP doc to help Flash Builder generate the correct data type for return variables, arguments, and value objects.
You can find the recording of the webinar here.