It is always exciting to see how our partners build on top of our ecosystem. This time the excitement is about SourceMate 3.0, which was released recently. This release targets Flash Builder 4.5, and once it’s installed the hardcore developer side of your personality will be delighted with:
- Code generation (organize imports, generate AsDoc comments, etc)
- Smart refactoring (change method signature, extract interface/method/constant/variable/parameter/class/superclass, disable all trace statements)
- Swiz framework support (Swiz project creation wizard, new instance wizard, beans view, bean autocomplete, new bean wizard, events view, event handler autocomplete)
- Localization support (externalize strings, resource bundle editor, automatic translation, etc).
- Miscellaneous (todo/fixme/XXX task markers, generate Ant build.xml from project settings, medata tag validation, E4X expression console, etc)
Now go and download the product (you have a 30-day trial ) or see the screencasts to better understand what it’s all about.