The entire European platform evangelism team worked hard to create great content for a webinar called App in a Week (June 7th-10th). What is it all about? In short: We will show you how you can create applications using various
techniques with the help of the Flash Platform. Basically you will see different tools at work (Flash Professional, Flash Catalyst, Flash Builder, Photoshop), different approaches (Flex, ActionScript, desktop, mobile or web apps) and different back-end technologies (PHP or Java).
Long answer: it’s really too long, so better sign up and join us. I’m sure you’ll find new things. Here is the complete schedule:
- June 7th – 12:00 – 13:00 GMT Erase the Designer to Developer gap: Adding interactions to your design with Serge Jespers
- June 7th – 15:00 – 16:00 GMT Connecting your design to PHP services with Mihai Corlan
- June 8th – 12:00 – 13:00 GMT Connecting a web application to a J2EE backend using Flash Builder 4 with Michael Chaize
- June 8th – 15:00 – 16:00 GMT Working with Flash CS5 components in your Flash Builder 4 project with Mike Jones
- June 9th – 12:00 – 13:00 GMT Going multi-user with P2P in Flash Player 10.1 with Tom Krcha
- June 9th – 15:00 – 16:00 GMT Developing multi-user applications with LiveCycle services with Tom Krcha
- June 10th – 12:00 – 13:00 GMT Bringing web Applications to the desktop with AIR 2.0 with Piotr Walczyscyn
- June 10th – 15:00 – 16:00 GMT Code once and run on multiple mobile devices with Mark Doherty
As you can see we set up the event to work well for Europeans :) You can register here!