We just released FlexPMD 1.0, FlexCPD 1.0, FlexMetrics 1.0, and an Eclipse FlexPMD plug-in for Flash Builder (beta for now).
If you haven’t tried FlexPMD, then you should download the plug-in and test it.
FlexPMD is a tool that helps to improve code quality by auditing any AS3/Flex source directory and detecting common bad practices, such as:
* Unused code (functions, variables, constants, etc.)
* Inefficient code (misuse of dynamic filters, heavy constructors, etc.)
* Over-complex code (nested loops, too many conditionals, etc.)
* Over-long code (classes, methods, etc.)
* Incorrect use of the Flex component lifecycle (commitProperties, etc.)
FlexCPD detects copy & pasted code snippets (it reuses the JavaCPD engine).
You can see FlexPMD in action in these two screencasts.